Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lovely little boxes.....

Feathers, paper, buttons, ribbon, and all other goodies....makes lovely little boxes.
For anybody who knows me, knows that I like to do lots of crafty things. I have boxes and boxes of junk (as my husband says), which I say it's not junk!! Just a lot of goodies I will one day put to good use. So that's what I did! I made a little box and than could not stop with just one, kind of like Lays potato chips. You can find these at my store. I will also be listing them on girllovescrafts.etsy.com
I want to share....so enjoy the pictures.

What's new in the store??? I have new pendant charms (adorable ones!!). New toddler skirts and tops coming soon!!
Also, I have been asked about party groups...If you are interested in reserving a night for girls night out or any other small little party's come in and talk to me. Party's can have up to 6 people.
Night's available for classes and party's are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. If another night is needed you can ask me and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment