Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011.....Favorite Pieces

Besides owning my sweet little bead boutique, I also love to make jewelry.  It's a way of me stepping out of my real world and into a world of imagination, I love using my hands to design something new!
I love Sweet and Simple pieces.  So I have put together a few collections of mine to share with you.
I have just recently opened my brick and mortar store and because of this I have not had the time to create any new pieces, but as things start to settle down and I get back into the groove of working full time I will find the time to start creating again!
Enjoy the pics.
Sweet and Simple Jewelry by Girllovescrafts


http://girllovescrafts.etsy.com
 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment